Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Matrix:||Honey||Delivery Date:||1 Working Day|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Assay Time:||3-5 Min|
The N.K.Biotech Nitrofurazone Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Nitrofurazone in honey products.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at room temperature(4-30℃)
2. DO NOT FREEZE of use beyond the expiration date. The shelf life is 15months.
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
READ RESULTS WITH NAKED EYES
The Test Line (T) is the same as or darker than the Control Line(C). It is negative.
The Test Line (T) is lighter than the Control Line(C),or there is no Test Line. It is positive.
INVALID:Reference Line Fails to appear
Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for an invalid result.
Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test kit. Stop using the test kit immediately if the problem
is not solved and contact your local distributor.
Available Rapid Tests In Honey Products
|Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Kit|
|Furazolidone Rapid Test Kit|
|Nitrofurazone Rapid Test Kit|
|Nitrofurantoin Rapid Test Kit|
|Furaltadone Rapid Test Kit|
|Fluoroquinolone Rapid Test Kit|
|Sulfa Drug Rapid Test Kit|
|Tetracycline Rapid Test Kit|
|Nitroimidazole Drug Rapid Test Kit|
|Streptomycin Rapid Test Kit|
1. How can we guarantee quality?
15 years experience, with three Officially Independent Third Party Labs to ensure accurate results from every, preliminary Potisive and Negative sample, at the same time, have capability to ensure the high accuracy of finished products. You have No risk, No worries behind.
Contact Person: Miss. Bella