The N.K.Biotech Furazolidone Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Furazolidone in honey products.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at room temperature(4-30℃)
2. DO NOT FREEZE of use beyond the expiration date. The shelf life is 15months.
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
READ RESULTS WITH NAKED EYES
The Test Line (T) is the same as or darker than the Control Line(C). It is negative.
The Test Line (T) is lighter than the Control Line(C),or there is no Test Line. It is positive.
INVALID:Reference Line Fails to appear
Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for an invalid result.
Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test kit. Stop using the test kit immediately if the problem
is not solved and contact your local distributor.
Available Rapid Tests In Honey Products
|Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Kit
|Furazolidone Rapid Test Kit
|Nitrofurazone Rapid Test Kit
|Nitrofurantoin Rapid Test Kit
|Furaltadone Rapid Test Kit
|Fluoroquinolone Rapid Test Kit
|Sulfa Drug Rapid Test Kit
|Tetracycline Rapid Test Kit
|Nitroimidazole Drug Rapid Test Kit
|Streptomycin Rapid Test Kit
1. How can we guarantee quality?
15 years experience, with three Officially Independent Third Party Labs to ensure accurate results from every, preliminary Potisive and Negative sample, at the same time, have capability to ensure the high accuracy of finished products. You have No risk, No worries behind.
ISO, TUV, hundreds of Invention Patents.
Double QC procedure.
Random QC for all packages before shipment.
2. What can you buy from us?
We now have following rapid testing lines with hundreds of rapid tests available,
1) Rapid test in feeds and grains (major are Aflatoxin and Mycotoxins rapid tests)
2) Rapid test in seafood and fish
3) Rapid test in poultry meat and urine
4) Rapid test in honey
5) Rapid test in milk
6) Rapid test in Fruits and Vegetables
7) Rapid test in eggs ,condiment, and oils.
8) Rapid test in animal disease
We also help build monitoring system for agriculture traceability management, helpful for both small and big businesses.
The Independently Third Party Labs can issue the formally official testing reports
and can further confirm the results from preliminary Positive & Negative Samples
3. Delivery Date?
1 working day
4. Payment Method?
TT/ Western Union /Paypal
5. After sales services?
1 working day reply.
Online technical support
Return and Replacement