Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Target Sample:||Maize ,groundnuts, Cereal, Grain And Grain Products||Sensitivity:||5 ,10, 20 Ppb|
|Read Result:||3-5 Min||Shelf Life:||15 Months|
|Certificate:||CE, ISO, TUV|
Hangzhou Nankai Biotech Aflatoxin Rapid Test Device is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Aflatoxin in
Maize and groundnuts.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Aflatoxin Rapid Test Device is used to qualitative (or quantitative) detect Aflatoxin B1 in edible oil at the sensitivity of 5ppb (5μg/kg). The total assay time takes approx. 15 min.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
|Available Rapid Test for Cooking Oil|
|1||Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test Kit||40 / 50 tests per kit|
|2||Total Aflatoxin Rapid Test Kit||40 / 50 tests per kit|
|3||Ochratoxin Rapid Test Kit||40 / 50 tests per kit|
We are an international certificated biotech company that have developing, manufacturing, marketing rapid test kits and traceability system building for food and feed for more than 10 years,
Our products have been verified by international health authority as a confident screening method for agricuture industry.
we now have following product lines available:
1) Rapid test in feed and grains
2) Rapid test in seafood and fish
3) Rapid test in animal meat and urine
4) Rapid test in honey
5) Rapid test in milk
6) Rapid test in eggs & edible oil
7) Rapid test in Fruits & Vegetables
Our Lab and Offices:
Contact Person: Miss. Bella