Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mycotoxin Test Kit:||Feeds, Grains, Wheat, Maize, Chili, Flour.Milk||Certificate:||CE ISO TUV Patent|
|Sensitivity:||5-100 Ppb||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Delivery Date:||1 Working Day||Read Results:||3~ 5 Minutes|
|Packing:||40/96 Tests Per Kit||Non-Toxic:||Harmless|
Nankai Biotech Total Aflatoxin Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Total Aflatoxin in milk, animal feed and grains(wheat, wheat bran, corns, coconut, millet, flour,maize,paddy, chili powder).
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Total Aflatoxin Rapid Test is used to qualitative(or quantitative) detect Total Aflatoxin B1 B2 G1 and G2
in feeds,grains, milk and oils . The total assay time takes 15 min.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Total Aflatoxin Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
Established in 2005, Nankai Biotech group is a national high-tech enterprise dedicated in developing , manufacturing and marketing Rapid Test Kits, Having 3 Third Party Labs to issuing Official Testing Reports, Building Quality Management Traceability Systerm for Agriculture industry more than 15 years.
The Rapid Tests products can detect the residues of antibiotics, mycotoxins, veterinary drug, pesticides, microorganism, heavy metal, illegal additives and toxic chemicals in all kind of foods and feeds. it is an accurate, cost-effective method as a screening solution,
can be applied for the foods quality control “From farm to fork”.
We also have widely technological and scientific research cooperation with national top-level universities and scientific research institutes, like Zhejiang University, Jinan University, South China Agricultural University, and have undertaken making rules and regulations for food safety test standard for government.
We now have following rapid testing lines available:
1) Rapid test in feed and grains
2) Rapid test in seafood and fish
3) Rapid test in animal meat and urine
4) Rapid test in honey
5) Rapid test in milk
6) Rapid test in eggs & edible oil
7) Rapid test in Vegetables & Fruits
1) Our Company
2) Available Rapid Tests
Certifications and Patents
Contact Person: Miss. Bella