Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
The Nankai Biotech Tetracyclines Residue Rapid Test Strip is used to qualitatively or quantitatively detect Tetracyclines (including Tetracycline, Oxybicycline, chlorotetracycline, deoxytetracycline) in seafood and fish, meat(chicken, pork, beef), honey, milk and eggs.
SmarKIT Rapid Tests Advantages:
1. 3-5 min for results
2. Sensitivities respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. No professionals and no equipment required.
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement, suitable for lab and field use
6. Stable when stored at room temperature
7. Safe: non-toxic and harmless
Reading Result by Eyes
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature, no need of any refrigeration. The shelf life is 12 months.
Contact Person: Miss. Bella