Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Matrix:||Seafood, Meat Tissue, Egg, Honey||Delivery Date:||1 Working Day|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Assay Time:||3-5 Min|
The N.K.Biotech Fluoroquinolones Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative)
detection of Fluoroquinolones group members in honey product.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU norms
3. One test for one determination
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage, no need refrigeration
7. Non-toxic and harmless
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature(4-30℃). DO NOT FREEZE or use beyond the expiration date.
The shelf life is 15months.
Read the entire procedure carefully before performing any tests.
Keep the reagent at room temperature before testing.
1. Prepare samples according to chapter 7 (Sample Preparations).
2. Remove the N.K.Biotech Sulfonamides rapid test from sealed pouch.
3. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops (around 0.1ml) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test,
and then start the timer. (See the illustration below)
4. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes.
Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
The Test Line (T) is the same as or darker than the Control Line (C). It is negative
The Test Line (T) is lighter than the Control Line (C), or there is no Test Line. It is positive.
INVALID: Reference Line fails to appear.
Available Rapid Tests in honey rapid testing ,
|Chloramphenicol Residue Rapid Test|
|Tetracyclines Residue Rapid Test|
|Fluoroquinolones Residue Rapid Test|
|4-in -1 (AOZ+AMOZ+SEM+AHD) Combo Rapid Test|
|Furantoin Metabolite(AHD) Residue Rapid Test|
|Furaltadone Metabolite (AMOZ) Residue Rapid Test|
|Nitrofurazone Metabolite (SEM) Residue Rapid Test|
|Furazolidone Metabolite (AOZ) Residue Rapid Test|
|Sulfonamides Residue Rapid Test|
|Streptomycin Residue Rapid Test|
|Tylosin Residue Rapid Test|
|Metronidazole Rapid Test Kit|
|Nitroimidazole Rapid Test Kit|
For more info,
please contact us via
Contact Person: Miss. Bella