Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mycotoxin Test Kit:||Feeds, Grains, Wheat, Maize, Chili, Flour.||Sensitivity:||500~4000 Ppb|
|Read Results:||3~ 5 Minutes||Packing:||40/50 Tests Per Kit|
Hangzhou Nankai Biotech Deoxynivalenol Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Deoxynivalenol in animal feed and grains(wheat, wheat bran, corns, coconut, millet, flour,maize,paddy, chili powder )at the detection limit 5,10,20,50,100 ppb
|LOD( ppb )||Supernatant(uL)||DON PBST Buffer( uL )|
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test is used to qualitative(or quantitative) detect Aflatoxin B1 in feed and grain . The total assay time takes 15 min.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Deoxynivalenol Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
We are an international certificated biotech company that have developing, manufacturing, marketing rapid test kits and traceability system building for food and feed for more than 10 years,
Our products have been verified by international health authority as a confident screening method for argriclutre industry.
we now have following product lines available:
1) Rapid test in feed and grains
2) Rapid test in seafood and fish
3) Rapid test in animal meat and urine
4) Rapid test in honey
5) Rapid test in milk
6) Rapid test in eggs & edible oil
1) Our Company
2) Available Rapid Tests
3) Our Storage
5) Certifications and Reputations
6) Third Party Validation Reports and Publications
Contact Person: Miss. Bella