Hangzhou Nankai Biotech Fumonisin Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Fumonisin in animal feed and grains(wheat, wheat bran, corns, coconut, millet, flour,maize,paddy, chili powder )at the detection limit 5,10,20,50,100 ppb
|LOD( ppb )||Supernatant(uL)||Fumonisin PBST Buffer( uL )|
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Fumonisin Rapid Test is used to qualitative(or quantitative) detect Fumonisin in feed and grain . The total assay time takes 15 min.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Fumonisin Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.